Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Year in Review

I honestly can't think of anything life changing that has happened this year. Really. I suppose i should have been inspired by something, but i dont think that anything that has happened this year has changed me as a person very much. I look back on who i was a year ago, and i'm not sure i've changed really at all. I'd like to say i've become more mature or responsible, but honestly, i dont think that would be true. I haven't gone on any inspiring trips, like rob or katie, and though i think my teachers can change how people think, like subbu and melissa said, i don't know if they've changed me much. I asked my mom what she thought the biggest even that has happened to me in the past year and she thought for a while, then decided on getting a Tivo. Sadly, i agree. I never watched TV much before but its just so darn convenient!

4 comments:

Marcus_38_13 said...

Very Deep Thoughts.

ha.

yeah... I do understand where you're coming from... sometimes life is just boring and stupid.

but hey! when something in life is boring, all that means is that there is exciting things for it to contrast with. You can't have a Yin without a Yang

Dominique is Amazing said...

Without my Tivo/DVR my life would be nothing. Literally.

Megan Schro said...

AHAHAHHAH wow.

BVoight said...

Perhaps there is a reason nothing "significant" has happened for a reason. I mean, maybe you already had significant events that changed your life, you learned from them, and now deal with situations in a way that is comfortable and successful for you before they become significant events. I would say that a lack of significant events might be a good thing, so long as the status quo is good. Was there anything that reaffirmed who you thought you were or maybe caused you to learn more about yourself or others?